Looking for romantic Somali love quotes? Then you’re in the right place. In this article, I’ll be sharing some famous Somali love quotes translated in English. Plus you can learn one or two Somali words at the same time!
Romantic Somali Love Quotes Translated in English
Somali love quotes translated in English: So if you’re experiencing any type of emotion caused by love—whether that’s loss of love, infatuation, or gratitude for your amazing partner—try expressing it in Somali.
To help, we’ve included some options below (and yes, with direct English translations for all of you non-Somali speakers). Trust, love quotes in Somali just hit differently.
“Jaeyl aa ihayo”. ” I am in love.” read more: Somali Love Messages For Her and Him
Love knows no language, but words are important. We Somali say “Jaeyl indo ma leh laakin waa dareemi kartaa.” ( It means: Love has no eyes but you can feel it).
Words may be just onother way to express how you feel inside, they can also be the one thing that was missing in your love life.
Revive the romance in your love story thes popula Somali sayings and phrases about love.”
1. “Haddii aan wax uun saxay nolosheyda waxay ahayd markaan qalbigeyga kuu hibeeyay adiga.”
Translation: “If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.”
2. “Waan ku jeclahay, taasina waa bilaawga iyo dhamaadka wax walbaa.”
Translation: “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of every thing”.
3. “Aduunka waxaad u tahay hal qof, laakin qof baad aduun u tahay.”
Translation: “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.!
4. “Markaan soo kaco subaxdii, adigaan kaa fikiraa, markaan seexanayo habeenkii, sidookale adigaan kaa fikiraa. Saacadahaas inta u dhexeyso waxaan ka fikiraa aniga iyo adiga.”
Translation: “When I wake up in th morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.”
5. “Maalin walbaa adigaan ku sii jeclaadaa.”
Translation: “ I still fall in love with you every day.”
6. Uma baahni janno maxaa yeelay adigaan ku helay. Uma baahni riyooyin maxaa yeelay adigaanba hadda ku heystaa.
Translation: “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.”
7. “Qalbigeyga adigaa leh, adigaana lahaan doono.”
Translation: “My heart ist and always will be yours.”
8. “Haddii aad I xasuusaneyso aniga, waxba igama gelin qof kale inuu iska key iloobo.”
Translation: “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”
9. “Dhoolacadeyntaadu waa waxa ugu quruxda ee aan ebid arko.”
Translation: “Your smile is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”
10. “Haddii uu qof iweydiiyo inaan labo eray kaa dhaho, Waxaan dhihi lahaa si fudud “qoftu waa cajiib.”
Translation: “If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, I’d say “Simply Amazing.”
Dhamaad / End
Writer: Mustafa Mmj